Friday, March 20, 2009

March Shows



I have been busy since my return from brazil.

Lats night was Miles Mosley at the Edison.

First the edison has to be my favorite club in LA, such a great scene, amazing drinks, and beautiful fairies selling Absinthe elixers....

www.edisondowntown.com

I am a great fan of Miles...bass player and band leader extraordinaire!!!!

The guy is an inspiration on the Stand up bass and a great band leader.

He will be at the Edison every other Thursday Thur May.

i will be going next time for sure.

here is his site:

www.milesmosley.com
www.myspace.com/milesmosley

The other great show I saw was Slavic Soul Party:

I love these guys!!!!

I saw them in NY about 8 months ago and what a fun show.

They played at the Air Condition Club in Venice.

it was a very fun night...keep the Brass Bands coming!!!

www.slavicsoulparty.com/main.html

No comments: